Friday, September 4, 2009

A dream is a wish your heart makes..

So I sent in our SB registration papers on Monday and called the SB today to pay for the fee. Plus I ordered the 2 donor history papers and one of the donors has a baby photo, so we ordered that too! They come in the mail ( bummer!) so they should be here early next week. Lucky us the SB is about 30 minutes up the freeway.

I had a baby dream last night. C and I were in our room packing baby clothes to go to the hospital, im guessing that we didn't know what we were having so i was packing 2 of everything. I packed these terry cloth footy pajamas, one in blue and white and the other in pink and grey, diapers, 2 pairs of socks, hats, blankets. The funny this is i was packing this all in
this very large duffle bag we own. It was very real, with my very big belly in the dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment