Sunday, October 18, 2009

Good Times

A few weeks back, C, her 3 year old nephew and I were browsing through Pottery Barn Kids when we came across this book..













Its filled with lists of what you will NEED before the baby comes. It has suggestions of how many to buy ( like washcloths, onsies etc). It has price ranges for things like strollers etc. We both loved it but didn't buy it. So yesterday we had to go to the mall to get C a new iPod and we stopped in Pottery Barn Kids to buy the book! Then to top it off, that morning before we had left my mom had come home from a garage sale across the street. She came in and said " I found you something you might like". It was What to Expect when your expecting and The EVERYTHING pregnancy book ( I think thats what its called) Any way she bought them both for 50 cents! I thanked her and told her that that was a wonderful price, being that just one book is like 15 dollars at the store!

Plus, On Friday night I found out that the company I work for is giving us a bonus of 1k! The money comes at an amazing time and helps alot!




No comments:

Post a Comment