Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Honestly

A part of me wants to invision a BFP. Wants to invision our DS meeting with my egg and doing a little dance in my body, making the baby that we want to very very much. I want to, I really do. I want to think of the moment we will get that call from the RE nurse "Congratulations your beta came back positive and the numbers are great!"

Then another part of me creeps in and says " Dont do it, dont you dare think that will happen this month!" and im torn. Do I stay thinking positive and invisioning they dance that will go in within my body and hopefully result in a LO or do I protect my heart and know it wont work?

2 comments:

  1. I am so there! Everyone yells at me if I am not positive, but right now I want it to be over so I can move on if we have to. But positive is supposed to help it work. I think you can allow positive energy and still be realistic...does that make sense? Fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a rock and a hard place kind of feeling and it sucks...hope you get that exciting feeling soon :)

    ReplyDelete