Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March is almost over, where does time go? I recently have been reminiscing on the fact that it has been almost a year since C and I decided we would try for a baby. Almost a year since we began on this journey.

Since the last cycle was a bust, I vowed to lose weight and try again in June. However, I suck at loosing weight but to be honest C and I have lacked on going to the gym and we have to stop that. Even though our 3rd cycle isn't until June, im already dreading it. The hot flashes, the mood swings, the upset stomach and the let down of no mature follies.

In light of all of this we do have good things going on.

-Spring time! Thank goodness for the sunshine, we made it on our first of many beach trips this year.





-Tre's Wedding-Its not until July, but I ordered my dress and its really cute! I had photos but im not sure where I put them but this is the dress ( The one we are wearing is red, not pink!)


Until Next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment