Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Call is made

* A bit of history on D. I have known him since I was in 8th grade and I am now in my Mid twenties. C has known him for some years since we have been together.*

The call has been made, let me repeat the call has been made. After deciding to call D when we had some time, we made the call. The first 15 mins was catching up, the usual how are you blah blah. He actually at one point asked if we needed any thing. (Does he know?). After I had said no ( Ok so I made a little white lie, okay a big one!) We all talked and the mood during the conversation was right. We then started by saying that we "wanted to talk to him about something very.." "You want my sperm dont you?" (How did he know?!?!). I laughed knowing he was right and said " Yes, there is a lot we have to do on our end but we wanted to talk to you sooner than later". We decided to get together hopefully sometime this week, as he works grave shift at work. He said he would have to talk to someone ( g.f im guessing) about it. He said he would have to really sit down and talk to her. We are scared he will say no and then we will be back to square 1. We are hopeful being that we have known him for so long and he had a very strong friendship with us.We explained why we wanted to use a known donor also. 

I will keep my fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment