Monday, April 20, 2009

So Excited & I just cant hide it

Today while at work we found out that a co-worker of mine just got engaged on her trip to Hawaii! How exciting!

Back to us..
I was going to call the doctor to get an appointment because well I'm just not build to wait for any thing. I bought my wedding dress early and well would be happy with starting to look or cribs early, unfortunately that's the way I am. C on the other hand could wait until we actually bring a baby home to start looking for a crib, so we balance each other out (Thank goodness). 

 Items on the agenda are-
  • not to wait for the doctor to call me but to call the doctor my self 
  • decide upon a time to call D 
  • Start typing up our donor contract and find out more info. on the contract it self

No comments:

Post a Comment