Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where O Where can a Baby Book be



For some reason I decided that the first thing we need to buy is a baby book. We are not due to start trying for our baby until the new year but I cant help but want to buy things early.

We both searched around online last night and only found 1 website that had a 2 mommies baby book ( I always tell C she can find a polar bear in a snow storm and demanded she find a better and cheaper ( the first one was $132) baby book for us!) She looked and I looked and were not really happy with what we found. So i posted on thenest.com, I used theknot.com before we got married and got good ideas from it. So any way I posted there and got some responses and found a perfect book for us, plus with the 3 package inserts its only $84!

Isn't it beautiful...




I not sure if im loosing weight but I better be! Other then last night when I had pizza and soda, I dont drink ( Again except for last night!) Im getting tired of eating the same ole veggies but I need to have more options other than corn, peas, green beans, asparagus, broccoli and carrots.


and really we need to start taking walks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment