Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The sum of our life

Lets see where to begin....

I finally scheduled my HSG for this upcoming Monday. I had to go today to take a pregnancy test (I wish I was!) and then Monday afternoon we go in. Im sad that C cant go in with me for the HSG but Im sure I will make it through just fine. I told C that after Monday I will call the RE to make our next apt. with our fertility DR. to see what steps are next. C is not all that into the DR apts and the lab work and could care less about it all and honestly, so could I.

We have yet to send in our paper work for the SB. Im not procrastinating I just cant seem to find a fax machine that works, then again im not trying that hard. We are in no real rush yet to send in the paper work just yet. I suppose after the DR. tells us what will happen next, we will have more of an idea as to when we should be sending the paper work in and deciding on donors.

After posting on thenest.com we talked about buying 3 vials from one donor. If after 3 months we are not pregnant from that donor, we will switch donors. Which will ease up on the savings before the New Year. Our initial plan for baby was to save 4-5,000 to spend on all the vials we would need, I didn’t think about what would happen if we needed or wanted to switch donors. Today when I told C about it she said “ didn’t I say that in the beginning?” She is ultimately always right!

We are so excited to start trying for baby and can hardly wait to find out what next steps are needed.

Guess who else caught baby fever? C’s sister. My SIL currently has one son whom C and I love very much. C spent most of the first 2 years of his life with him and we see him many times a week, he’s an awesome little guy (You got ants up your nose bay-bay?”) Anyway, my SIL and her husband said they are going to start trying for a new baby about the same time we are…

As for the 8 pounds I need to loose..Im not sure how Im doing. We don’t have a scale but I have been watching what I eat and have been drinking lots of water. Taking the stairs only etc etc, Small steps. I really need to use the gym at work, but using the gym at night means more time away from C and I hate that! We will figure something out..

O Baby, while your not even conceived yet we hope you know how much you are wanted and will be loved. Please find your way to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment