Saturday, August 29, 2009

Movin it up

We had our follow up appointment on Wednesday morning. It was only 30 mins. long and we got tons of information.
The first good thing is that i've lost 7.5 pounds!!!!! I was telling C that I didn't think I had lost any weight at all and in fact thought I may have gained some, but to my surprise I didn't! Dr. A. explained that all of my labs came back good and the only thing to keep working on was the weight a bit. He made our plan which will consist of

3 cycles with Metformin & Clomid
If im not pregnant within those 3 months then
3 more cycles with Metformin & injections

IF im still not pregnant after that then we will re-discuss an HSG..
O and did I mention that we will no longer wait until Jan. 2010 but now we will start in NOVEMBER!!!!!!

C and I are both very excited and cant wait.

We many time talk about our un-conceived unborn child as if they are already here.

We love you already little baby, there are so many people who anticipate you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment