Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beans and a Birthday

Let's start with the beans. The other day the boy spent the night with us and after he had read two books, tucked in his moosey and gave his Bay Bay her final kisses good night, He fell off the bed. Well not all the way but C woke up to him hanging onto her legs for dear life and while I slept, she lowered him to the floor where he curled up into a ball and fell back asleep. So anyway, after all of that I dreamt that we had hundreds of jelly beans all over our bed. None of them fell off or were under us, just hundreds of jelly beans where our bodies were not.  My cousin looked it up online and apparently its a sign of fertility, I doubt it.

Onto the birthday. It came and went like any other day but this day was my day, or our day. We rented a limo, large enough o fit 16 members of our family and took it to the city. We ate, we drank and we had fun. My wife made me a homemade cake and the day was wonderful. I could not ask for a better family or a better wife. Plus, the boy got me a Dora birthday card " She needs this one bay bay, she loves it!" He told C as they picked it out for me.

And the Provera..it has been good to me so far with minimal hot flashes

No comments:

Post a Comment