Thursday, January 20, 2011

Follow up from ER visit

For some reason I was not worried at all. Not in the slightest. So C and I go to the RE's and the RN comes in and starts the scan and as soon as I saw Sweet Pea I said " thats a big baby!" RN said "Sure is and looking great. Right on track!" We got our photo and started talking about the NT scan and blood work etc. We go in next Thursday for our Prenatal Apt, which is a group meeting for 2 hours. Then on the 31st of this month we have our last RE apt. Im a bit sad about it but I know its time to move on and let them help another couples dream come true.

Tonight we are going to look for a baby name book and other books at Borders. I will post a photo of Sweet Pea later.

2 comments:

  1. Yay all is well :) Can't wait to see pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I read a post of yours on The Bump about your group orientation appointment? If so, I recall it to have been very frustrating. Glad you got to see the baby, though!

    ReplyDelete