Monday, January 25, 2010

CD 3 Baseline Scan- Friday Jan.22 & some rambling

The first baseline we ever did was not all that good. Dont get me wrong it wasn't the worst news but the cycle we didn't have any follicles on CD 3 that the Dr. could see. So this time around I was cautious. C and I went in and got great news! I have 15 follicles on my right side and 10 on my left side! Our Dr. upped the Clomid from 100 mg to 150 mg due to the fact that last time it took a while for the one follicle to grow large enough. 


We have been playing with the possibility of changing donors. Nothing serious just been talking about it. I suppose we are already setting our selves up for the next 2 to be BFN's. IF we do change donors, I have a feeling we may have to switch sperm banks. I hope we dont have to.


The other week we were driving around SJ when we landed in Babyland ( its an actual store!) Im not sure why we stopped, maybe we like torture?! Any way we stopped and when it and were amazed! The cribs they had are beautiful and not overly priced either. Plus, if you want to take home one of the floor models, they are only $99! I told C that we should go there to buy our stuff when we do have a baby. 


C is going to LA this upcoming Sunday with her Grandma and Mom for someone's funeral. I had taken Monday and Tuesday off so I could go with them. Unfortunately I have a scan on Monday that I cant miss, so she will be going without me. This is the first time ever that we have spent the night without each other. She doesn't want to go and I dont want her to go but I keep telling her it will be okay. She said she doest want to miss our apt on Monday either.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment