Sunday, January 31, 2010

First night away from eachother

C left this morning to L.A with her Grandmother, mom, aunt and little sister. They went to take her Grandmother to a funeral that is later today. The plan was that I would take Monday and Tuesday off and go with them. After our 1st baseline scan of the cycle we found out I would have to go back on Monday for another scan and possibly set up IUI for the next day, needless to say, I had to stay home.

I knew I would be sad when she left, being that this will be the first night EVER that we have been apart but I had no idea I would react the way I did. I didn't cry much when I left her because I didn't want her to feel bad. Once I got into the car to drive home, I cried and hard. I cried the whole way home and once I was home sitting on our bed I felt like I couldn't breathe. I had to calm myself down and remind myself I was just fine. I tend to blame over reacting emotions on my medicine but im not sure how much of this I can blame on them. So I text C to tell her that I was sad and I wanted her home but that I was going to sleep and I would feel better when I woke up. 

So, I took the nap and felt better when I woke up. She has been sending me pictures ( one of a sunrise she saw and the second of snow on the Altamonte Pass). I got up made pancakes ( even though they were a tad gooey inside still) ate them and am now sitting in front of the TV.

Im am praying and wishing that all goes well tomorrow and we have some good sized follies growing and we can trigger and IUI for Tuesday. I still need to figure out if I want to get our vial tomorrow or Tuesday morning. If I can, I think I will wait until Tuesday morning, that was C can go with me and we can get something to eat at the little cafe right by the Sperm Bank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment