Sunday, January 3, 2010

IUI day

It had already been decided that I would have the day off of work when I had IUI's done, so that was taken care of. The day of our IUI started as an early one. Caleb spent the night and went with us to the Sperm Bank to pick up our swimmers ( well they were frozen but swimmers none the less). We picked them up and off we went to drop them off at the Dr's. C took the cooler up and I stayed in the car with Caleb. She came down and we went to have lunch at my work.
     After lunch we dropped Caleb off at home and returned home. I was dead tired at this point and went to sleep around 1:45. C woke me up at about 2:15ish and we left.
     When we got to the Dr's office 3 ladies ( whom we have seen many times) were waiting for us. We were taken in the back and I did the usual, weight and blood pressure. I used the restroom before we went in for the procedure.
     The Dr we had for the IUI was the one that both C and I liked. So she prepped, I laid back and...it was over. I laid there for 10 mins and then we were gone...and onto the 2 week wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment