Saturday, May 8, 2010

Another cycle

So lets see I have to recap the last cycle.

After 10 days of Provera, AF showed up 4 days after my last pill. She stayed for 7 days and then on CD 11-14 I had  bad pains on my left side. I had emailed my RE to ask him what might be going on. He said it could be a cyst but not to worry and to just track the bleeding and we would see him in July. I was not very happy with that answer so I called my OB and book an apt. I went in to see her and she said she didn't feel any cysts and everything looked good. She said it was most likely ovulation pains. She said even though I just had a cycle, that because it was induced, its possible that my bod was gearing up to start a cycle on its own. So now I am on CD 3 and we will have to wait to see if this cycle was a fluke or im really ovulating on my own.

I also just ordered this and this!

1 comment:

  1. Cycling on your own would be wonderful!!!! Here's hoping :)

    ReplyDelete