Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day and a few extra goodies

So I spent today with my mom. We went to the Egyptian Museum a few cities over and had a great time. It is always nice to get to spend some time with her. We get to talk and reminisce on when i was young. I love her!

After we were done there, we went over and had lunch, her favorite, Red Lobster. By that time C had called ( she went to brunch with her mom, sisters, aunt and grandma) and said she was at my In-Laws house and if we wanted to come in for some desert. Mom said sure she would love desert, so we made our way over there. C made chocolate covered strawberries ( yum yum ) Mom enjoyed a few and then had to be on her way. Al in all it was a wonderful day!

On another note ( which Im sure I have posted before ) C is going to start playing softball this summer. For right now she is practices with the team she will join. Almost all the girls on the team she went to high school with and played softball with. I think its REALLY sexy when she practices, I have no idea why, but I do!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mom's Day to you....sounds like you celebrated it in a fantastic way. And I ADORE women playing softball...it's wicked sexy :)

    ReplyDelete