Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Talking

C and I got to talking last night before bed about all the things we want to do.

Go to
-Vegas
-Cancun
-Hawaii

and go camping for about a week and how IF we had a baby we could still do those things but it would be harder. So we decided to use the one last vial that we have in storage and then take a year or so long break. It will give us a chance to act our age and go out and party and go on well deserved vacations. If the next cycle ends in a BFP then we will still be beyond the stars thrilled! I may change the name of the blog but then again I might not. Even if we are not actively trying with IUI, I still feel like my everyday lives includes things that pertain to fertility and getting pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. It does seem that life gets put on hold while TTC doesn't it? All the money, the time, the "what if" during a cycle. Perhaps a break from it is just what you need.....

    ReplyDelete