Thursday, September 2, 2010

12dpIUI

Woke up early today to go get C from work. We came home for a bit and she slept before we started getting ready. We got ready and headed over to the stadium for the Raider Game. C's Aunt & Uncle and friends of their's tailgate so we join them. We have a great time with great food while we wait for the game to start. We ended up only staying until halftime and then headed home. C is asleep as I type.

This morning, like the previous post says, I had to take Tylenol for the SVP. It felt stronger and was coming on more then it has been. It eased up the rest of the day, thank goodness! I actually think I found a way to stop the pain. When it starts to happen, I adjust my hips and bottom half slowly. It seems to stop the pain, its worked about 75% of the time so far.

For the last few days my nose has been going crazy! I feel like I smell things C doesn't which makes me feel crazy. There were a set of port-o-potties tonight that every time we walked by smelled like poop, really bad. I would cover my nose the smell was so bad. C and her Aunt both thought I was nuts! Then this morning on the way home from picking up C, I had to close the windows in the car. All the diesel smell was making me feel sick as well as some other unknown smell that was NASTY!

I think I may join C in her nap and end my night early....

Night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man . . . I get BIG TIME superpower smell when I'm pg. Hope it's a good sign for you guys!

    ReplyDelete