Thursday, September 2, 2010

11dpIUI (Sept.1,2010)

I gave in this morning and called RE about the shooting vagina pain. When I spoke with the initial RN she put me on hold to go talk to a RE. She came back and informed me that

1- The pain was not due to the progesterone
2-It MAY be from the clomid but not likely
3- During the second 1/2 of the cycle more blood is flowing to my ute and that is more then likely what is causing the pain.

She also reminded me that my beta is on Sunday and wished me good luck! When I asked what I could do for the pain..Tylenol.

The cramps seemed to start more this evening being that I pretty much had none. My left boob is hurting a bit and ive been SUPER annoyed all day. With little things and I hate feeling like this.

Im convinced AF is on her way. Im just waiting for her to show up.

1 comment:

  1. Try to stay positive!! A few more days until you are officially Pg!!! Cramps are a good sign!

    ReplyDelete