Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10dpIUI

Today was better. I was not as sick feeling and the hotness ( not fever but face was feeling hot all day) has gone away. I was still tired but somehow resisted the urge to nap. Im scared that if I nap during the day I wont sleep at night. But who am I kidding at this point I could sleep all day and be fine!

The shooting vagina cramps came back today, well mainly late afternoon around 2pm. The last one I had was a little bit go while getting out of the car. I have no idea what they are and at this point im starting to think the worst ( cyst or UTI ) I was going to call RE to ask today but never made it that far.

Was nauseous at the strangest thing today..cucumbers. While I was getting the children's lunch, it involved scooping cut cucumbers into a bowl. I started to feel that "o god" feeling and then i gagged a few times. I thought to my self " Really J, really??"

Again I blame all of this on the supps. I really do. Those evil things...

2 comments:

  1. The supps give you all the joyful symptoms of early pregnancy...so that is probably what it is. Oh, goodness, I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete