Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2dpIUI

2-Days Past IUI

Thank the good lord that the bloating has gone away and I could wear jean pants to work today! The cramping was still slight but enough for me to notice so I called the RE like the freak I am. They reassured me that it was normal and that I could take Tylenol for it and also use a heating pad ( lady do you know how hot it was outside today!)

Thankfully my appetite seems to be gearing back up a bit. This morning I actually ate something, yogurt with special k added in for crunch. I ate a small lunch with the kids then an afternoon snack with them as well. I have just been SO thirsty!

C and I went to the girls Softball game ( double header) and they won both! Go Team!

GO AUGUST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fitting into your jeans! I haven't been able to do that for weeks now, and it, for me, is wonderful! Though I am having a hard time losing my body. I went to a girls softball game ages ago in NC and it was absolutely one of the funnest things I have done :)

    I'm on pins and needles for you!

    ReplyDelete