Friday, August 20, 2010

Update on Trigger

This morning I headed on over to the REI clinic, HCG in hand. I handed it over and the receptionist wished me good luck this cycle. They finally call my name and I go back with the nurse. 

"Go ahead and drop your pants and bend over the counter" 

  "sure..."

and it was done. She added a little bandaid and I was done. I went with her to the reception area to make tomorrow's apt. 

So...tomorrow @ 12:30= inspermination time!  On the way to work I started to have mild cramping and by the time I got to work, I had  a pretty bad headache. All day was sort of a fog, so I left early. C and I were home about 5:45 and we went to sleep. However I woke up about 8:30 STARVING, unfortunately, my stomach wont let me eat much =(

On another note...

I realize that this journey brings up loads of questions from others that I may not talk about. If anyone has questions about our journey, please feel free to leave a comment and ask, nothing is off limits. I will only answer questions from those that leave their name however.


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your spermination tomorrow!!! Yeeha!!!

    ReplyDelete