Sunday, August 29, 2010

6 & 7 dpIUI

6 dpIUI-Friday Aug. 27
Cramps were pretty bad in the afternoon. I sat at talked to C for a bit and cried a bit, then took a nap. Nothing looked good to eat so I had cheese and crackers for lunch =( I did start having this strange pain that maybe I should call the dr about but I have no idea what it is, or really how to explain it. Its sort of like a cramp that starts in my ute and the shoots down toward my vag. I have no idea what it is but it hurts!


7dpIUI- Aug. 28

C and out WHOLE family went to the Raider/49er game in Oakland. In the end my niners won and it was a great day! We were out there with all of our family and friends and had some great food, like always. I can't wait for C and I to have our own little one to share that with. Cramping like always and I felt like I had to pee a little more then normal but I did have some watermelon and a bottle or 2 of water. Not looking into this as anything!

1 comment:

  1. I know that cramp! And I have only had it since transfer and now pregnancy! And oooh, it blows!!! I hope it bodes well, though, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete