Wednesday, August 25, 2010

4dpIUI

Wow has today been a gassy day! "its not smelly" as C would say, just gas! Other then that the day went well. It was a long day at work being that today was the second Open House that school held. So I worked the 8 hour day then an extra 1.5 hours. I was SO ready to go home and get in to bed.

On the way home, the cramps started again. Along with a strange pain on my right side, sort of between my side and my back, strange. Totally from being over worked today.

Supps. going well. Nothing new there.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Rest all you can!!! Rumors are that cramps are good, though it would be early for implantation cramps. Though if they continue, very good sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get cramps like that when i ovulate...fyi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie- I took a shot on Friday to make me Ovulate. These cramps might be from the meds im taking, since its way to late for me to O =)

    ReplyDelete