Sunday, August 22, 2010

1dpIUI

Or for those of you who don't speak Infertility (IF)
1DayPastIUI

Same bloating as yesterday but much less. The plan was to wear shorts but alas I put them on and it almost hurt =(
So I resorted to my dress =)

Still not very hungry but did manage to eat Grandma's roast and some bread. After grandma's C and I went to the mall looking for some shoes for her and The Boy and something for Baby G ( unborn Godson). We found some black shoes for C to wear to work and some Spiderman shoes for The Boy. He wont get them until his mom's baby shower in Oct. It will be the gift that is for him =)

On the way home we stopped for gas and C asked if I wanted " something with flavor" being that I had been drinking water all day. "No, my stomach is not feeling well", "are you sure??" she asked about 5 times and then said " Im getting you Sprite". Which in the end made my stomach feel better. So thanks baby!

When we got home we noticed that the Mourning Dove who once again has nested on our front porch had her baby..o wait BABIES! She had two babies this time! Exciting..especially now there are


"Three little birds pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs of melodies pure and true; saying, 
"This is my message to you-ou-ou.”



1 comment: