Thursday, August 26, 2010

5dpIUI

I am sad tonight. Since C has been working nights, we rarely get to see each other much. By the time I get off work and go either to my Inlaws ( where she sleeps during the day because it is much closer to her work) or home, we only get a few hours together before I have to leave to come home. For 5 years I have slept next to the amazing women I call my wife. For 5 years I have woken up with her and pushed her over when she invades 99% of the bed and now that she works nights, im on my own.
     Tonight I went to my Inlaws and C and I finished the invitations fot my SIL's baby shower. C ate and we sat and talked. I knew in the back of my head I had to leave soon ( damn laundry) but I was so sad to leave her 2 hours earlier then I usually do. When I came home, I cried. =(

     Work has been pretty demanding this week ( Hell, im a preschool teacher, its always demanding!) but I feel like im doing a lot more up and down on the floor, so tonight it caught up with me and my back started hurting a bit. I have to be careful since a few years ago I threw it out and was out of work for like a week. It sucked! So I shall take it easy tonight and tomorrow, after all we have a football game to go to on Saturday, Niners ( my team) Vs. Raiders ( C's team). Our whole family plus tons of friends are going. I cant wait!

     I told C tonight " I dont know what the lady did to my uterus but I wish these cramps would stop!" to which she replied " O I know what she did alright"...smartass! No but honestly, I think the cramps may be due to the supps. however I can't bes sure since I have never taken them before. Only time shall tell.

I also have started to lose track of how many dpIUI I am and have to look at the day before's post just to be sure.

2 comments:

  1. How long will you be on nights? You poor thing :( I know how much that sucks. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She works night permanently. She really likes it, she is such a night owl at heart so it works for her but I still miss her!

    ReplyDelete