Sunday, August 22, 2010

We've been sperminated!

Stats-
25.7 million post wash
Motility- 4 ( which was the highest they could be at!)

I woke up this morning around 8, both from being excited and my stomach not feeling so well, mainly heartburn. So I got up, did some laundry, had some breakfast and then around 9:30, took a shower. When the shower was done, it was time to wake C up. So, she woke up got ready and we were out of the house by 11:45am.

IUI went well with some cramping during but overall good! As I was laying on the table before we left I noticed that on the board next to me on the wall, there was a bunch of push pins that seemed to be just stuck on the board in no order. They were not all the way pushed in, so I decided to push them in. As soon as I did I noticed that they formed a heart! It made both C and I smile. C also decided to let the spermies know that if they swam fast enough, she would by it ( or them) whatever they wanted when they got older. he he he

After IUI, I was pretty tired and hungry. So C and I stopped at Wing Stop and then got some fruit by her mom's house. When we got to her mom's I took a much needed nap.

Here's to hoping that we get through these next 2 weeks fast and also hoping that blood work to check if I ovulated comes back good as well.

For those of you who read this blog and are on my Facebook or that I know in real life, please refrain from asking about any of this on Facebook. We would like to keep this information to our selves. This is also the reason why not everyone has  the link to my blog. We will share information good or bad as C and I feel comfortable. We also may not post results to our beta the day we get them. If this is the case please wait until we post them to ask how it has gone. If the news is good, I am sure that C and I will want to bask in the good news on our own for a few days. On the other hand, if the news is not good, then we will need time to our selves to recoup and get ready for the next steps.


 Also, I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes that we have been given the last few days, it means so much to C and I. Not everyone knows what this journey is like and we are grateful to have people who support us.

Now, it is time for bed. A body trying to get pregnant and grow a baby needs sleep!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Go buy pineapple and start eating :)

    I have such high hopes for you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete