Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank you Bob

Being that I am being EXTREMELY positive and honestly taking any "good luck" signs that I can get this morning was a great one. I love Bob Marley and when I got in the car this morning and turn on my iPod, "Three Little Birds" came on <3<3<3<3

Rise up this mornin', 
Smiled with the risin' sun, 
Three little birds 
Pitch by my doorstep 
Singin' sweet songs 
Of melodies pure and true, 
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:") 

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing, 
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right." 
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing, 
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"
So I drive to work happy and singing.

Then I come into the classroom an how funny, the children are listening to the childrens version of Bob Marley songs and, "Three Litte Birds" is on!

Ok I get it, everything will be alright..

Then as a kicker, Pandora suggests that I listen to my Bob Marley station this morning..

I also think its funny because for the 2nd time in about a month a Mourning Dove has chosen our front porch to nest and have her baby  =)

Im a happy girl today

1 comment: