Friday, August 13, 2010

Last day is kickin my butt!

Tonight was the last night of Clomid. Hopefully that means the hot flashes will subside a bit. Today they seem to be coming in waves unlike days before when i only had a few a day. While siting at my desk today and o wow right now, i have a dull achy pain on my right side near my ovary, could it be follies growing?! I sure hope so!

I go in Monday to have b/w for E2 levels and im REALLY nervous that it will come back with not to steller results. I have also decided that I want C to get the news when we have our beta. I want her to be able to break it to me that we get a BFP this month ( okay or in reality if we get a BFN again).

C has started working nights so I sleep on my own now, which is nice but also lonely at the same time. The clomid makes me so bloated at night its hard to get comfortable so when she isnt here I can lay how I want.

GO AUGUST!

1 comment:

  1. Go August, indeed! Aching ovary is a great sign, but hot flashes blow. I am really hoping for you!

    When hubby isn't here I end up on his side of the bed, LOL. But, yes, it is lonely :(

    ReplyDelete