Saturday, September 18, 2010

                                  Endometrin,Target brand OPK's, 1 Clear Blue Easy Pregnancy Test & Provera




I cleaned out the bathroom today and decided that I was tired of opening up the cabinet and seeing this stuff sitting in there. So I cleaned them out and put them away. They will still be good when we try again in January but for now they needed to go.

I have decided that i am not going to let IF get me down. Even though C and I want a baby more then anything we have so much going for us. We have so many things we can go and do together. We can enjoy sleeping in on the weekends and we can enjoy The Boy and Baby G ( Our godson, EDD Dec 17.)

Life is good even though IF is not..

1 comment:

  1. Good plans :) Enjoy each other and the time you have together and enjoy the break. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete