Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crampy day..o I mean crappy

I was nervous like always when we go into the Dr. So we got situated and she took a look at the right ovary, bone dry. Nothing, nada. 

So we move onto the left, again, nothing. 

So she said instead of having me come back a few more times she wants me to do OPK's until the 20th. If I dont ovulate by then she will put me back on the Provera for the next cycle.  I cried when we got into the car. 

C and I talked and decided that this sort of comes at a good time. We are planning the trip to Cancun hopefully in April. We will go on a TTC after this cycle and restart in May or June. It will give us time to recoup financially and save up some more money. I am also going to start trying to loose more weight ( 50 pounds) before we start TTC again. 

This by no means, means that I will not be blogging any more. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry there were no follies...But I am so jealous of your trip to Cancun!

    ReplyDelete