Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Decisions

Let me preface this by saying that the last 4 almost 5 years that C and I have been together, I have tried will all of my might to get her on an airplane. She is scared of heights and WILL NOT get on one.


So she comes home on Monday night from L.A and tells me this

"Remember how my mom and R(step dad) are going to Cancun?"
     "Yea, I remember"
"My mom was telling me that we should go with them"
     (me not trying to get my hopes up) "Yea, im up for that. It would be fun"
"Okay..."
     "So do you want to go?"
"Yea"

I about dropped over right there!

Then we came to the dilemma.

My In-laws are supposed to go with some friends of there's on the trip but not until Jan 2011! My Father in Law says he doesn't want to wait that long and he would love to go in April! So we are currently on cycle #2 and might have an IUI at the end of this week. So, if we dont go until Jan. 2011 and IF I get pregnant this time, the baby will only be about 2 months old.

So we talked to my in-laws and told them that we should just go in April. If we all decide to go in April and IF I dont get pregnant this time, we are going to go on a TTC break until May. This way we can both go to Cancun and save up more money for TTC.

Both exciting and a little sad.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting that she's willing to get on a plan for vaca! April is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your approach.... obviously a bfp is best, but, in the alternative cancun isn't too shabby ;)

    ReplyDelete