Monday, February 8, 2010

OPK's, Vomit & CM..O MY!

First let me start this post off my saying WHO DAT!!! Way to play last night Saints! Im normally a 49er girl but I was all for the Saints last night!

On another note, I threw up in the shower this morning. All night my stomach had been hurting but I tried not to notice it. Undeniable this morning, so I called into work. C and I slept a bit more but then she had to get up to take her grandparents to the Dr, she wont be home until tonight.

Just for fun last night C wanted to take an OPK so she did, it was negative. Hehe Speaking of OPK's I need to do one today. I took 2 yesterday, 1 in the morning-ish and one late evening. Both negative. For some reason I have given up on this cycle, but last friday when I started having creamy CM, Here is how the convo went with C

"So..im having creamy CM"
     "Is that good?"
"Sure, I guess so"
     "I mean thats what we want right?"
"Sort of"

She is really hopeful, but me, I just take it as it comes.

As for our vacation, I keep forgetting that we both need a passport and that it takes 6 weeks to get one. Therefore it doesn't look like April will be the month we go. We are going to pay for it all and then as soon as we have our passports we will decide when.

No comments:

Post a Comment