Monday, February 1, 2010

Follie Check

I had my apt. at 9 am this morning. The first one without C and hopefully the last one without her. It was sad not to see her sitting in the chair in the exam room with me, but the Dr. came in quickly. No mature follies yet but she said my lining is looking really good. She was hoping that since they upped my Clomid from 100 mg to 150 mg they would grow faster, but it doesn't look that way. Im not looking for a quick fix or even a miracle drug that will make my follies bigger faster, I just want them to grow into nice mature follies. Next cycle, if there is a next cycle, I may ask for the second scan to be on CD 16 or 17 since it seems like it takes my follies longer to grow.

So after my apt. I dropped by Jamba Juice, Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment