Monday, November 22, 2010

Almost there!

With *only* 2.5 days left of work, I could not be happier! Last night C and I made a run to Target, initially to get hairspray, but C is attracted to Christmas Decorations like a fly to honey, so we ventured over to take a look. I for some reason was very excited about the wrapping paper, nifty tape dispensers and cutie little name tags. So, C and I gathered some up and packed them in the cart.

Now for Black Friday!  I have a Super Top Secret mighthavetokillyouifitellyouwhatsonit list that NO one can see. Except me.. but let me tell you folks, there is some *Gooood* stuff on there!

Now onto the Baby Making
The last few days I have been having some Major heartburn at night. I have added an antacid to my nightly pill regiment and it seems to help. Today though my stomach has been extremely insane! Its either the med's, or im getting the flu. This morning my stomach was sounding not to happy, so I had a granola bar and a plum. About an hour or so later I was rushing into the bathroom ( Ill spare you the details). I just had some lunch with the kids ( BTW, Mustard Maple Chicken is SO good!) and now my stomach sounds like it is either going to A) Send me into the bathroom again or B) Burst out of my stomach onto my laptop.

 Let's hope neither happens.


I am happy to say that there have been no major Side Effects with the Femara and things seem to be going smoothly, wait, I lied. Last night there was some pains on my left side, down where my left ovary hides it self. It went on for a while, until I took 600mg meds, which seemed to help.

Some days I feel like a hypochondriac

1 comment:

  1. The hormones will make you feel that way. Wait until you are pregnant! It gets worse!

    ReplyDelete