Friday, November 19, 2010

"My, people come and go so quickly here!"

Dorothy said it best when visiting Oz, things happen so quickly!

While I cant compare Dorothy's visit to Oz to our road of IF, I understand what she means! In the world of baby making its either, nothing is going on or its *all* going on. Today I finally called RE's office to find out what they consider CD1. The nurse on the phone said that if there is any brown at all, they dont count that as CD 1. So under that "No Brown Rule" I am currently on CD 2 and start the Femara tomorrow. See told ya it goes fast. In fact the day has gone by so fast I forgot to tell C that we have an U/S apt. on Dec. 2 @ 9:40am. Oppss! When I finally arrived at the Pharmacy and told them what I was there for, I was informed that the HCG trigger is now considered a controlled substance and I would have to sign for it. 

In other news around the house...

The weekend shall be filled with a cartoon watching, cereal eating, movie going and small pajama wearing  4 year old, The Boy as we call him. 

"I am your Hero right J?" He asked me tonight, " Yes, you are my Hero!" I told him


He is visiting this weekend and I can currently hear him conversing with C in "his room" the spare room with his stuff in it, about Spiderman and all other sorts of Super Hero's. C answers his questions with sort of a yes but more of a grunt, to which he continues to talk.

Here's to a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! 4 year olds rock :) Ovidrel as a controlled substance? Ummm, ok....

    ReplyDelete