Saturday, November 6, 2010

What can I say, we are indecisive

After a long talk and cry C and I have decided to join the bandwagon again, exactly 14 months earlier then planned. We said we would plan our wedding and did start to. Then the prices started to roll in and C said

"For this we could try 6 times for a baby!" 

I cried like normal but then got a *twinge* of excitement!

So, I made the call to RE, got the blood work done for Provera (To which C said, what would you do if it came back and you were pregnant?!) and started it. We are currently 3 days into Provera. The Femara and HCG trigger have been ordered and like normal, I call RE on CD 1.

For those of you who read this and are friends In Real Life or are on my FB, **please please please** dont say anything. I have decided not to tell ANYONE at this point and would rather fight this battle, this time, just C and I.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good luck sweetie! Mum's the word, and I have my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete